In this article, we’ll explain how our Support team can assist you with your Application Hosting and Database Hosting and a few limitations that apply.
Kinsta Has You Covered
Our Support team is always happy to assist you with any of the following issues:
- Troubleshooting platform issues while adding new applications or databases.
- Problems encountered while using the default deployment features of our platform, such as Buildpacks, environment variables, processes, and connections.
- Troubleshooting issues encountered while adding or verifying domain names.
- Investigation into platform and infrastructure availability.
- Missing connections between other Kinsta-hosted applications and databases.
Kinsta Can’t Help With Development Responsibilities
Kinsta provides a platform for hosting your applications and databases. However, we do not assume development responsibilities for our clients. For this reason, some items fall out of scope for our Support team, such as:
- Selection, installation, and configuration of applications or databases.
- Changes to the appearance, content, or functionality of your application.
- Code audits or code editing.
- Migrating your application or database to or away from Kinsta.
- Investigation of application-specific error messages or troubleshooting application performance.
- Build failures due to missing dependencies or misconfigurations.
- Troubleshooting Dockerfile misconfigurations or assisting with the creation of Dockerfiles.
- Troubleshooting common Git issues such as merge conflicts, erroneous commits, or setting up Git hooks.
Beta Test Opportunities
Occasionally Kinsta offers opportunities to beta test new features and products. Due to the complexity and nature of beta tests, investigation and communication via email may take place across several weekdays. As a reminder, beta features should be used cautiously and are not intended for production use.