Static Site Hosting is available for everyone in MyKinsta and includes:
- 100 sites per company: If your company reaches 100 static sites, the Add site button is disabled. You can delete unused sites to free up spots and add new ones.
- 1 concurrent build per site: If you initiate a build, you must wait for it to complete before initiating another build.
- 1 GB build image size per site: The total build image size for a site cannot exceed 1GB. If the build image exceeds 1 GB, the build will fail with an error message that you have exceeded the 1 GB build size.
- 600 build minutes per month per company: If the total build time for all of your company’s sites exceeds 600 minutes in one month, deployments, redeployments, and automatic deployments are disabled for the rest of the month. The Add site button is also disabled because creating a new site requires build time. When the monthly allocation resets, deployments (including redeployments and automatic deployments) and the Add site button will be re-enabled.
- 100 GB bandwidth per month per company: If the total bandwidth used across all of your company’s sites exceeds 100 GB in one month, the sites will be turned off for the rest of the month. Deployments, redeployments, automatic deployments, and new site creation are also disabled for the rest of the month. All disabled sites will be automatically re-activated when the monthly allocation resets.
The total bandwidth, build minutes, and number of static sites are shown under Resource usage on your Static Sites page in MyKinsta.