If you only have Static Site Hosting with Kinsta, this is a free service, and therefore 24/7 live chat is not available. We do have detailed Static Site Hosting documentation, and you can also connect with developers and knowledgeable community members in the Kinsta Community forum. This forum is where you can ask questions and discuss all things static site hosting, including website deployment, static site generators, and more. Whether you’re curious about choosing the right style of a static site, troubleshooting issues, or optimizing performance, our community is here to assist you.
Kinsta Has You Covered
Our Support team is always happy to assist you with any of the following issues:
- Troubleshooting platform issues while adding new applications, static sites, or databases.
- Problems encountered while using the default deployment features of our platform, such as Nixpacks, Buildpacks, application environment variables, static site environment variables, processes, and connections.
- Troubleshooting issues encountered while adding or verifying domain names.
- Investigation into platform and infrastructure availability.
- Missing connections between other Kinsta-hosted applications and databases.
Kinsta Can’t Help With Development Responsibilities
Kinsta provides a platform for hosting your applications, static sites, and databases. However, we do not assume development responsibilities for our clients. For this reason, some items fall out of scope for our Support team, such as:
- Selection, installation, and configuration of applications, static sites, or databases.
- Changes to the appearance, content, or functionality of your application or static site.
- Code audits or code editing.
- Migrating your application, static site, or database to or away from Kinsta.
- Investigation of application-specific error messages or troubleshooting application performance.
- Build failures due to missing dependencies or misconfigurations.
- Troubleshooting Dockerfile misconfigurations or assisting with the creation of Dockerfiles.
- Troubleshooting common Git issues such as merge conflicts, erroneous commits, or setting up Git hooks.
- The development, processing, or handling of the Kinsta REST API in your application or site.
Feedback and Testing Opportunities
Kinsta occasionally offers opportunities to test and provide feedback on new features and products. Due to the nature of beta tests, investigation and communication via email may take place across several weekdays. As a reminder, beta features should be used with caution and are not intended for production use.