With our multi-user feature, you can create and manage a team, giving them access to various aspects of your websites. As mentioned in our how user roles work article there is a special role: the company owner.
This role is exactly the same as a company administrator in all but one respect. Only company owners can close down a company. Each company must have one and only one owner but it is possible to transfer ownership between users.
To transfer ownership to another user the following requirements must be met:
- You must be logged in to MyKinsta with the company owner
- The company must have at least one company administrator aside from the owner
To transfer ownership you will need to take the following steps. First, log in to MyKinsta and go to the “Users” section. Click on the “Transfer ownership” link on the right-hand side of your user’s row.
In the dialog select an available user. Note that you must have at least one company administrator aside from the owner to be able to transfer ownership. Fill out your password and click on confirm to transfer the ownership.
Save time, costs and maximize site performance with:
- Instant help from WordPress hosting experts, 24/7.
- Cloudflare Enterprise integration.
- Global audience reach with 28 data centers worldwide.
- Optimization with our built-in Application Performance Monitoring.