Kinsta is a premium managed WordPress hosting provider designed for all types of businesses, small or large. We're the first to be exclusively powered by Google Cloud Platform while utilizing an isolated container system. We believe that constant availability and an outstanding user experience are a must. That’s why we always utilize the latest software and most advanced technology to power our infrastructure.
- Full-time Remote
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company, with a growing club of 25,000+ customers including startups, universities and Fortune 500 firms. We're motivated by excellent quality, and proud to have received a 97% satisfaction rating from our customers.
That's because, to us, each day is a chance to grow. As a team, we continuously inspire each other to learn new and better ways to make an impact. We own our jobs proudly - our leaders don't hold our hands, but they're in our corner whenever we ask for help - and our environment is flexible and remote-first.
We are looking for a Developer Educator who will be focused on producing original, compelling, and engaging video content for the developer community and Kinsta customers. This role would fit someone who loves coding and applying what they are doing/learnings to different scenarios in which developers operate in and are eager to connect. The Developers Educator will report to the Executive VP of Marketing.
What You Will Do:
- Develop creative and compelling video concepts that speak to Kinsta’s target audience with a focus on developers, CTOs, and DevOps.
- Create high-quality videos, that include demos, tutorials, and educational content, to demonstrate the capabilities and features of Kinsta.
- Engage with OSS project contributors to foster relationships that would benefit all parties involved.
- Create videos on how to overcome development issues, how to manage web projects, troubleshoot web applications, and build web projects and host them at Kinsta.
- Produce technical video content (tutorials and explainer videos) to be published on Kinsta’s YouTube channel and the company's website.
- Structure videos in a logical and sequential manner, promoting knowledge retention and incorporating engaging visuals, animations, and graphics to enhance the educational value of the videos.
- Create and deliver online webinars and/or live demos of Kinsta features to developers.
- Develop online courses and learning materials to help developers understand and utilize our hosting solutions effectively.
- Collaborate with the marketing and developer relations teams to create new video segments that align with Kinsta’s goals and target audience.
What You Bring To The Table:
- Minimum of 3 years of coding experience
- Minimum of 2 years of video Experience
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Experience making videos for developers
- Bonus if you currently have a YouTube channel
- Flexible and remote-first environment.
- Annual remote expense budget.
- Flexible PTO.
- Paid parental leave.
- Annual professional development budget: available after one year with Kinsta.
- Sabbatical: available after three years with Kinsta (and every three years thereafter).
- Location-specific healthcare benefits (includes vision and dental) for employees hired in the USA, UK, and Hungary.
- Pension plan for employees hired in the UK, and 401k contributions for employees hired in the USA.
Kinsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and we will take actions to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Kinsta's motivated team is scattered across the globe
You're in luck! We're actively looking for more talented and tech-savvy co-workers to join our awesome team. If you’re willing to learn a bunch of exciting new technologies at an innovative growing tech company, then please get in touch.
Life at Kinsta
Kinsta is a fun and welcoming place where our team members connect to each other around the things they love: travel, learning new languages, reading, family, pets, and more. Kinsta is also a place where quality work gets done.
We expect everyone to be honest and forthright with their ideas and contributions. Day-to-day, we challenge each other to constantly raise the bar, encourage unconventional thinking to achieve innovative breakthroughs, and are passionately committed to surpassing our goals.
We're looking for people who can take the initiative and contribute ideas anywhere in the company. We promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment.
What we offer
Remote working environment
Remote expense budget
Competitive base salary
Flexible PTO so that you can rest and recharge
Training budget to support you in your career development
How we review and select newcomers
You apply for one of our open positions
We might ask you to complete a short assessment (a video or a test)
We invite you to an initial HR call, so that we can get to know each other
We invite you to one or two rounds of more in-depth, technical interviews with the hiring manager and the team
If you've successfully passed all interview rounds, you’ll receive an offer from us
Once you've accepted our offer, you'll have to pass a background check
Welcome on board!
Other job openings
No open positions at the moment, but stay tuned!