When your website is slow, you need to act quickly or you’ll lose money.
Get the right data and insight with Kinsta APM to help you identify what’s wrong and needs to be fixed. Get your business back on track!
What Does the Kinsta APM Tool Do (in a Nutshell)?
Kinsta APM captures timestamped information about your WordPress site’s PHP processes, MySQL database queries, external HTTP calls, and lots more.
With Kinsta APM You’ll Be Able to Debug:
- Slows database queries
- Long API calls
- Non-optimized plugin and/or theme code
- Slowest, average, and median transactions
- Long external URL requests
A Free Built-In APM Tool
Kinsta APM is available for free on all plans and can be accessed directly from the MyKinsta dashboard. With APM, there’s no need to pay for additional licenses or any third-party services.
- No need for external and expensive APM services like New Relic.
- Manage WordPress sites and view performance data in MyKinsta.
- Free for all WordPress sites hosted on Kinsta.
- Available in 10 languages.
Kinsta APM is Designed for WordPress
Performance is our bread and butter. WordPress hosting is what we do best. Kinsta APM is the bridge between these two worlds as it helps you get to the bottom of performance issues on your WordPress sites.
- Break down long requests into specific PHP calls and MySQL queries.
- View complete stack traces for in-depth troubleshooting.
- Identify problematic WordPress plugins and themes.
- Boost site performance and reduce page load time with data from Kinsta APM.
Kinsta APM is for everyone
There are many use cases where Kinsta APM could be useful, but let’s talk about the major ones:
APM for Agencies
An efficient and scalable performance monitoring tool for WordPress agencies.
- Reduce business spending by removing third-party APM tools.
- Debug WordPress performance issues for all client sites in MyKinsta.
- Expand your services by providing more technical reports to clients.
APM for Ecommerce
Troubleshoot WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, and other ecommerce plugins.
- Identify the culprit of your payment gateway timing out.
- Gain insight into how MySQL queries and AJAX calls are slowing down your online store.
- Find out which WooCommerce add-ons are slowing down your WordPress site.
APM for Developers
Develop and debug high-performance WordPress plugins and themes.
- Monitor the performance of your custom WordPress plugins and themes.
- Troubleshoot bug reports from customers with Kinsta APM.
- Optimize MySQL queries and PHP code with full stack traces.