VIP Treatment for Your VIP Sites
Hosting a virtual event with thousands of attendees? Expecting thousands of sales during Black Friday with your ecommerce site? If your needs don’t fit within our standard plans, our engineers will work with you to create a custom setup built to your unique needs and specifications.
Starting at $300 a month, billed as an add-on to your hosting plan.
Benefits of a Dedicated Virtual Server
- Google Cloud Platform premium tier
- Enterprise level Cloudflare integration and free global CDN
- New generation C2 Google Cloud servers*
- Choose from 35 Google Cloud data centers
- Customized PHP workers, RAM, and CPU
- Highly secure network with daily backups and uptime checks
- Blazing fast and built for speed with Nginx and PHP 8.1
Why Choose Kinsta Over Other Solutions?
Kinsta Is Synonymous With Performance
Compute-Optimized Virtual Machines
Google Cloud’s next-generation compute-optimized virtual machines form the backbone of our infrastructure, and the default for all new sites created on our platform in available regions.
Our Cloudflare integration gives customers the benefit of a more secure firewall that includes DDoS protection, HTTP/3 support, edge caching, and wildcard SSLs. This — in addition to the IP-based protection we already provide with the Google Cloud Platform firewall — allows us to provide your WordPress site with even better protection.
We use best-in-class technology, including Nginx, PHP 8.1, LXD software containers, and MariaDB, together with our HTTP/3 and IPv6-powered KinstaCDN.
Ready For WordPress
We’ve implemented hundreds of server-level optimizations and WordPress-specific rules, ensuring our hosting platform is ready to handle the most demanding, resource-intensive WordPress sites.
The Best of Google, For Your WordPress Site
The power, performance, and security of Google Cloud’s global network, optimized by Kinsta.
Trusted Google Cloud partner
Kinsta is an official Google Cloud recommended managed WordPress host. We’ll help you move to the cloud so you can build and launch faster, scale smarter, and stay secure with leading-edge cloud infrastructure.
Choose from 28 strategically placed data centers and serve your content closest to where your users are located.
Scale WordPress on the same future-proof network that supports Google Search, YouTube, and Gmail. When you need tremendous server resources in a short amount of time, Kinsta can and will grow with you.
Reduce Risk With World-Class Security
Our platform leverages Google Cloud’s multilayered, secure-by-design infrastructure, and we optimize everything for WordPress.
Security at Scale
Google Cloud’s global cloud load balancing infrastructure and battle-hardened firewalls provide always-on protection against DDoS, web attacks, and other threats.
Complete Resource Isolation
We use Linux containers and LXD to orchestrate them, completely isolating not just each hosting account on our servers, but each instance of WordPress.
Fine-tuned For WordPress
We build on Google’s security stack with our own active and passive measures, WordPress-specific security rules, WAF and SSL support, plugin vulnerability scans, continuous monitoring, and malware removal, delivering true defense in depth.
Powerful Management With MyKinsta
We’ve made website admin simple with our industry-leading dashboard. MyKinsta is modern, streamlined, and designed from the ground up specifically for WordPress.
Overview of Your Sites
Manage staging environments and backups, choose from 28 global data centers, generate SSL certificates, configure speed and security settings, and more.
Analyze And Troubleshoot
Track the metrics that matter most for your enterprise, from traffic and resource usage to response times, and caching ratio. Gain further insights with Kinsta APM for real-time performance.
Control who can do what on your site. Give developers access to staging environments so they can work on several or specific sites and push changes live. Tailor to your existing development workflow with SSH access, and use Git and WP-CLI.
Benefit From Kinsta’s Ongoing Innovation
Companies across a variety of industries are taking advantage of Kinsta’s advances in managed WordPress hosting, from our MyKinsta dashboard to KinstaCDN and new technologies currently in development.
Cloudflare Global CDN
Our CDN is powered by Cloudflare’s global network in over 260+ locations around the globe. It features HTTP/3, edge caching, is IPv6-enabled, and has a very low time to first byte (TTFB) to turbocharge the delivery of your assets. In fact, our experiments saw edge caching cut the time needed to serve cached WordPress HTML by an average of more than 50%!
Server-level caching together with our in-house caching plugin delivers exceptionally fast response times while giving you granular control over your site’s caching.
Hundreds of Daily Five-Star Ratings
Our web design firm has been relying on Kinsta for several years now to host and support websites of all shapes and sizes, including our valued nonprofit clients. Having a hosting partner that can scale with our clients’ businesses and provide access to the tools and technologies to help them grow their business helps our WordPress designers focus on creating beautiful websites knowing the Kinsta team has our back.
Kinsta has excellent support, solid infrastructure, and reliable uptime. Most problems I’ve faced on my website have been due to my own inexperience—but even then, Kinsta support staff were ALWAYS around to save my bacon. They’ve been a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend them.
I also can’t think of one support event that didn’t meet my expectations. Since I see all the support tickets, I’ve noticed they even try to help my staff in areas out of the Kinsta scope. They deal with dumb questions in a professional manner.
When switching to Kinsta, we immediately noticed faster time to first byte times and much faster load times in general. We estimate that our average TTFB times were reduced by 30-40% after making the switch to Kinsta, which had a similarly positive effect on all of our other performance metrics. Kinsta gives us the confidence that Design Bombs will always load quickly and reliably, which lets us focus on creating content and growing our audience instead of worrying about technical details.
Fabulous dashboard! With great stats for debugging and speed optimisation.
Need Help Getting the Most Out of Your Dedicated WordPress Hosting?
Benefit from expert help at scale, covering every time zone and working around the clock to assist customers in over 120 countries.
We Know WordPress
Get help from experts rated best in the hosting industry and comprises developers who’ve managed servers and contributed to the WordPress project, ensuring you get real technical expertise.
Extending Your Team
Our engineers don’t just troubleshoot when something goes wrong. We can migrate sites, tune settings, and show you how to leverage the MyKinsta dashboard to help optimize your site’s performance.
Focused on You
Having trouble explaining your situation? We exercise knowledge sharing within our support team so when complex issues call for teamwork, we’re ready to mobilize.
Proactive Uptime Monitoring
We monitor the status of all sites we host every 2 minutes. In the rare event your site experiences downtime, we’re probably already aware of the situation and on it before you ever contact support.
*These add-ons can be combined with any standard or custom hosting plan.
Standard Inclusions With Every Plan
- Premium migrations. Need to move 1 or 100 sites? Let our migration team take care of the process, saving your team valuable time.
- Self-healing technology. We check the status of your PHP service every minute. If it goes down, our platform will automatically attempt to restart it.
- Database optimization. Our platform will automatically fine-tune your MySQL database settings once a week (based on your site’s needs) for better performance.
- Multisite support. Have a more complex setup? No problems. Kinsta fully supports multisite installations, along with domain mapping.
- Automatic daily backups. Automatic and system generated backups are created for all sites we host daily, with fast one-click restore.
- Manual backup points. Installing a new theme or updating a plugin? Create a manual backup point in case you need to undo changes.
- Hack and malware removal. In the rare event your WordPress site is compromised while hosted on our servers, we’ll fix it for free.
- Multi-user environment. Create and manage users, giving them access to all your sites, billing details, or a subset of your sites.
- SSL support. Free SSL certificates via our Cloudflare integration, you no longer have to deal with the confusing process of obtaining your certificate keys, private keys, debugging your intermediate certificate, generating a CSR, and installing your SSL.
- Premium DNS. Our Kinsta DNS uses Amazon Route 53.
- Staging environment. Every site on our platform gets its own staging environment so you can make changes and test plugins and WordPress updates.
- One-click cloning. Make a copy of an entire site, including the database and all content and files.
- Developer friendly. SSH, SFTP, WP-CLI, Composer and Git.
- Detailed analytics. Access detailed analytics including bandwidth, CDN usage and insights, cache HIT and MISS ratio, and performance metrics.
- PHP version switching. Set different versions of PHP for each live site and staging environment, and switch engines in one-click.
Join Our Ever Expanding Client List
30 day money-back guarantee
and the most flexible plans in the industry
- Easily upgrade or downgrade
- 2 months free if paid yearly
- No fixed term contracts
- Instant prorated refunds