Kinsta is a premium managed WordPress hosting provider designed for all types of businesses, small or large. We're the first to be exclusively powered by Google Cloud Platform while utilizing an isolated container system. We believe that constant availability and an outstanding user experience are a must. That’s why we always utilize the latest software and most advanced technology to power our infrastructure.
- Full-time Remote
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company and we are well on our way to becoming the best hosting provider in the world! We run our services on cutting edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We're constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, just hit apply!
We are looking for an experienced Sales Engineer with a combination of technical knowledge and strong communication skills to join us in the EMEA region. In this role, you will work closely with our Sales Team and our customers to answer technical questions, advise on best practices, uncover and identify current needs, validate and explore solutions, and communicate Kinsta’s benefits and value to prospective customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with our amazing Sales Team: provide technical support to the sales team, help them present Kinsta solutions and assist with the creation of custom plans and proposals.
- Showcase our products: connect with prospects and customers throughout the sales process to advise them on what Kinsta offers, create and present demos of our solutions while taking into account their personality, technical skill level, expectations and needs.
- Provide expertise: understand customer requirements, Kinsta solutions, products and services and how they can be applied to solve business challenges.
- Optimize processes: collaborate on optimizing Kinsta’s Sales Engineering processes on a global level.
- Train team members: participate in the onboarding of new team members and develop training materials to educate them on technical topics.
Who you are:
- You have 3-5 years of work experience and at least 1-3 years of Sales Engineering experience at a cloud technology company.
- You’re able to distill complex technical topics into simple to understand solutions and convey them in a way that meets the needs of your target audience.
- You have a background in a customer-facing sales or consulting role.
- You have near-native proficiency in English and exceptional writing skills.
- You’re an outstanding communicator.
- Experience deploying Node.js and Next.js applications to a production environment.
- Earned Cloud Solutions Architect Certifications.
- Fluency in a second Kinsta language beyond English. Languages we’re currently targeting include: Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access.
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace.
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off.
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company.
Kinsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and we will take actions to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Kinsta's motivated team is scattered across the globe
You're in luck! We're actively looking for more talented and tech-savvy co-workers to join our awesome team. If you’re willing to learn a bunch of exciting new technologies at an innovative growing tech company, then please get in touch.
Life at Kinsta
Kinsta is a fun and welcoming place where our team members connect to each other around the things they love: travel, learning new languages, reading, family, pets, and more. Kinsta is also a place where quality work gets done.
We expect everyone to be honest and forthright with their ideas and contributions. Day-to-day, we challenge each other to constantly raise the bar, encourage unconventional thinking to achieve innovative breakthroughs, and are passionately committed to surpassing our goals.
We're looking for people who can take the initiative and contribute ideas anywhere in the company. We promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment.
What we offer
Remote working environment
Remote expense budget
Kinsta annual retreat
Competitive base salary
Flexible PTO so that you can rest and recharge
Training budget to support you in your career development
How we review and select newcomers
You apply for one of our open positions
We might ask you to complete a short assessment (a video or a test)
We invite you to an initial HR call, so that we can get to know each other
We invite you to one or two rounds of more in-depth, technical interviews with the hiring manager and the team
If you've successfully passed all interview rounds, you’ll receive an offer from us
Once you've accepted our offer, you'll have to pass a background check
Welcome on board!