Buddy is a simple automation tool allowing WordPress developers to deploy themes, build & test plug-ins, run WP-CLI commands, monitor website health & much more. 15-minute setup, 5 projects for free, full Docker support, no DevOps experience required.Visit website
Buddy is a simple automation tool allowing WordPress developers to deploy themes, build & test plug-ins, run WP-CLI commands, and much more. Our mission is to offload developers from everything that can be automated — and give them back the time for being creative.
Contrary to other CI/CD software, the process in Buddy is fully visualized and requires no DevOps knowledge – instead of scripting, you just drag and drop actions (npm, Composer, deploy) in the pipeline.
Buddy supports all modern technologies, including Docker and headless (NextJS, Gatsby, Nuxt), and integrates flawlessly with Kinsta, making it the #1 choice for WordPress delivery.
- Integrates flawlessly with Kinsta
- 15-minute configuration in clear & telling UI/UX
- Lightning-fast deployments based on changesets
- Builds are run in isolated containers with cached dependencies
- Supports all popular languages, frameworks & task managers – WordPress included
- Dedicated roster of Docker/Kubernetes actions
- Supports parallelism & YAML configuration