Kinsta is a premium managed WordPress hosting provider designed for all types of businesses, small or large. We're the first to be exclusively powered by Google Cloud Platform while utilizing an isolated container system. We believe that constant availability and an outstanding user experience are a must. That’s why we always utilize the latest software and most advanced technology to power our infrastructure.
- Full-time Remote
Kinsta is a managed hosting company building and maintaining a platform on the JS ecosystem. We are extremely proud of the expertise of our support team and the quality of their work, providing a 97-98% satisfaction rating every month. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe, with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We're constantly looking for great talent to join our awesome team.
We are looking for a talented Product Manager to take over the reins over some product areas and further increase the quality of Kinsta’s service. Owning the product means handling all aspects from maintaining a strong product vision, handling scoping, and guiding delivery from design through development to release.
- Determine the product development direction based on input from stakeholders (let it be business, technology, or design)
- Proactively define possible future plans that would best serve the purpose of the product
- Manage requirements, scoping, and the product roadmap
- Determine, monitor, and communicate any possible future bottlenecks
- Organize information and ensure it is disseminated in the most efficient manner
- Serve as a central source of truth for project participants and stakeholders
- 3+ years experience in product ownership, product management, or project management in the realm of digital product development at a Technology/SaaS company.
- You are an excellent communicator and possess the ability to coordinate between multiple teams and organize work efficiently.
- Methodical approach to product management, knowing the tools of the trade.
- Attention to detail balanced with an exceptional sense for setting priorities right.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Proactive, doer mentality, and hungry to learn.
- Previous experience working in the cloud hosting or infrastructure industry is a plus.
- We are a fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access.
- Relaxed working environment with a reasonable working schedule, no overtime, and flexible paid time off.
- Remote expense budget and personal career development budget.
- A fantastic team with a collaborative and iterative workflow, so you never work in a vacuum.
- This position offers a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, and opportunity for growth.
Kinsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and we will take actions to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Kinsta's motivated team is scattered across the globe
You're in luck! We're actively looking for more talented and tech-savvy co-workers to join our awesome team. If you’re willing to learn a bunch of exciting new technologies at an innovative growing tech company, then please get in touch.
Life at Kinsta
Kinsta is a fun and welcoming place where our team members connect to each other around the things they love: travel, learning new languages, reading, family, pets, and more. Kinsta is also a place where quality work gets done.
We expect everyone to be honest and forthright with their ideas and contributions. Day-to-day, we challenge each other to constantly raise the bar, encourage unconventional thinking to achieve innovative breakthroughs, and are passionately committed to surpassing our goals.
We're looking for people who can take the initiative and contribute ideas anywhere in the company. We promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment.
What we offer
Remote working environment
Remote expense budget
Kinsta annual retreat
Competitive base salary
Flexible PTO so that you can rest and recharge
Training budget to support you in your career development
How we review and select newcomers
You apply for one of our open positions
We might ask you to complete a short assessment (a video or a test)
We invite you to an initial HR call, so that we can get to know each other
We invite you to one or two rounds of more in-depth, technical interviews with the hiring manager and the team
If you've successfully passed all interview rounds, you’ll receive an offer from us
Once you've accepted our offer, you'll have to pass a background check
Welcome on board!