VIP Treatment for Your VIP Sites
Hosting a virtual event with thousands of attendees? Expecting thousands of sales during Black Friday with your ecommerce site? If your needs don’t fit within our standard plans, our engineers will work with you to create a custom setup built to your unique needs and specifications.
Starting at $300 a month, billed as an add-on to your hosting plan.
Benefits of a Dedicated Virtual Server
- Google Cloud Platform premium tier
- Enterprise level Cloudflare integration and free global CDN
- New generation C2 Google Cloud servers*
- Choose from 35 Google Cloud data centers
- Customized PHP workers, RAM and CPU
- Highly secure network with daily backups and uptime checks
- Blazing fast and built for speed with Nginx and PHP 8.1
Why Choose Kinsta Over Other Solutions?
Kinsta Is Synonymous With Performance
Compute-optimized virtual machines
Google Cloud’s next-generation compute-optimized virtual machines form the backbone of our infrastructure, and the default for all new sites created on our platform in available regions.
Our Cloudflare integration gives customers the benefit of a more secure firewall that includes DDoS protection, HTTP/3 support, and wildcard SSLs. This — in addition to the IP-based protection we already provide with the Google Cloud Platform firewall — allows us to provide your WordPress site with even better protection.
We use best-in-class technology, including Nginx, PHP 8.1, LXD software containers, and MariaDB, together with our HTTP/3 and IPv6-powered KinstaCDN.
Ready for WordPress
We’ve implemented hundreds of server-level optimizations and WordPress-specific rules, ensuring our hosting platform is ready to handle the most demanding, resource-intensive WordPress sites.
The Best of Google, for Your WordPress Site
The power, performance, and security of Google Cloud’s global network, optimized by Kinsta.
Trusted Google Cloud partner
Kinsta is an official Google Cloud recommended managed WordPress host. We’ll help you move to the cloud so you can build and launch faster, scale smarter, and stay secure with leading-edge cloud infrastructure.
Choose from 28 strategically placed data centers and serve your content closest to where your users are located.
Scale WordPress on the same future-proof network that supports Google Search, YouTube, and Gmail. When you need tremendous server resources in a short amount of time, Kinsta can and will grow with you.
Reduce Risk With World-Class Security
Our platform leverages Google Cloud’s multilayered, secure-by-design infrastructure, and we optimize everything for WordPress.
Security at scale
Google Cloud’s global cloud load balancing infrastructure and battle-hardened firewalls provide always-on protection against DDoS, web attacks, and other threats.
Complete resource isolation
We use Linux containers and LXD to orchestrate them, completely isolating not just each hosting account on our servers, but each instance of WordPress.
Fine-tuned for WordPress
We build on Google’s security stack with our own active and passive measures, WordPress-specific security rules, WAF and SSL support, plugin vulnerability scans, continuous monitoring, and malware removal, delivering true defense in depth.
Powerful Management With MyKinsta
We’ve made website admin simple with our industry-leading dashboard. MyKinsta is modern, streamlined, and designed from the ground up specifically for WordPress.
Overview of your sites
Manage staging environments and backups, choose from 28 global data centers, generate SSL certificates, configure speed and security settings, and more.
Analyze and troubleshoot
Track the metrics that matter most for your enterprise, from traffic and resource usage to response times, and caching ratio. Gain further insights with Kinsta APM for real-time performance.
Control who can do what on your site. Give developers access to staging environments so they can work on several or specific sites and push changes live. Tailor to your existing development workflow with SSH access, and use Git and WP-CLI.
Benefit From Kinsta’s Ongoing Innovation
Companies across a variety of industries are taking advantage of Kinsta’s advances in managed WordPress hosting, from our MyKinsta dashboard to KinstaCDN and new technologies currently in development.
Cloudflare Global CDN
Our CDN is powered by Cloudflare’s global network in over 200+ locations around the globe. It features HTTP/3, is IPv6-enabled, and has a very low time to first byte (TTFB) to turbocharge the delivery of your assets.
Server-level caching together with our in-house caching plugin delivers exceptionally fast response times while giving you granular control over your site’s caching.
Hundreds of Daily Five-Star Ratings
When making the leap from offering a Saas product to adding an SEO component, we knew we could trust Kinsta with our blogs. Using Kinsta’s installs and features, our SEO channel (blogs via Kinsta) are now among the top producers of all our sales.
The backend tools are spot on the money, and they have a number of little time-saving automations such as search and replace for the database, amazingly quick backups, forcing HTTPS at the server level, and a bunch of others that obviate the need to use plugins.
With 24/7 support, a data center in India, Kinsta is no doubt the best managed-WordPress hosting service one can buy in any part of the world (especially Indian users!)
Compared to building on-premises or with IaaS, Kinsta provides a WordPress experience that is the same or better quality and at a fraction or less of the cost — and not just for the initial build, but also for ongoing operations. By all means, try it out for yourself.
The admin interface has been very easy to use, and has made my life easier.
Need Help Getting the Most Out of Your Dedicated WordPress Hosting?
Benefit from expert help at scale, covering every time zone and working around the clock to assist customers in over 120 countries.
We Know WordPress
Get help from experts rated best in the hosting industry and comprises developers who’ve managed servers and contributed to the WordPress project, ensuring you get real technical expertise.
Extending Your Team
Our engineers don’t just troubleshoot when something goes wrong. We can migrate sites, tune settings, and show you how to leverage the MyKinsta dashboard to help optimize your site’s performance.
Focused on You
Having trouble explaining your situation? We exercise knowledge sharing within our support team so when complex issues call for teamwork, we’re ready to mobilize.
Proactive Uptime Monitoring
We monitor the status of all sites we host every 2 minutes. In the rare event your site experiences downtime, we’re probably already aware of the situation and on it before you ever contact support.
*These add-ons can be combined with any standard or custom hosting plan.
Standard Inclusions With Every Plan
- Premium migrations. Need to move 1 or 100 sites? Let our migration team take care of the process, saving your team valuable time.
- Self-healing technology. We check the status of your PHP service every minute. If it goes down, our platform will automatically attempt to restart it.
- Database optimization. Our platform will automatically fine-tune your MySQL database settings once a week (based on your site’s needs) for better performance.
- Multisite support. Have a more complex setup? No problems. Kinsta fully supports multisite installations, along with domain mapping.
- Automatic daily backups. Automatic and system generated backups are created for all sites we host daily, with fast one-click restore.
- Manual backup points. Installing a new theme or updating a plugin? Create a manual backup point in case you need to undo changes.
- Hack and malware removal. In the rare event your WordPress site is compromised while hosted on our servers, we’ll fix it for free.
- Multi-user environment. Create and manage users, giving them access to all your sites, billing details, or a subset of your sites.
- SSL support. Get free SSL certificates with Let’s Encrypt, or install your own SSL certificates.
- Premium DNS. Our Kinsta DNS uses Amazon Route 53.
- Staging environment. Every site on our platform gets its own staging environment so you can make changes and test plugins and WordPress updates.
- One-click cloning. Make a copy of an entire site, including the database and all content and files.
- Developer friendly. SSH, SFTP, WP-CLI, Composer and Git.
- Detailed analytics. Access detailed analytics including bandwidth, CDN usage and insights, cache HIT and MISS ratio, and performance metrics.
- PHP version switching. Set different versions of PHP for each live site and staging environment, and switch engines in one-click.
Join Our Ever Expanding Client List
30 day money-back guarantee
and the most flexible plans in the industry
- Easily upgrade or downgrade
- 2 months free if paid yearly
- No fixed term contracts
- Instant prorated refunds
*30-day money-back guarantee for all the standard plans only.
Best for your money in the industry.
Ready to get started? Book a demo today!