The way you can test and use our hosting varies across services. Here are some options:
- We have a team of experts on standby waiting to give you a personalized tour of our dashboard and answer any questions you might have about our Managed WordPress, Application, and Database Hosting services.
- Test out Kinsta’s Application Hosting and Database Hosting with our free trial. This trial is limited to $20 worth of credit resources applied to your first month of hosting (you can’t roll over any unused credit resources)
- We have a 30-day money-back guarantee on all of our Managed WordPress Hosting plans (including add-ons). If you cancel your hosting account during the first 30 days of service we will issue a full refund. This means you can try out Kinsta risk-free for 30 days!
- If you cancel your subscription after the first 30 days we’ll still refund the unused portion of your plan’s subscription. This includes both monthly and annual plans.
- There are no long-term contracts at Kinsta; you can cancel your subscription at any time.
Does Kinsta Have a Free Trial?
- Managed WordPress Hosting: No, we don’t have a free trial period. But we do offer a full refund if you cancel within 30 days of service.
- Application Hosting: Yes, enjoy $20 worth of credit resources applied to your first month of hosting.
- Database Hosting: Yes, enjoy $20 worth of credit resources applied to your first month of hosting.
Schedule a live demo today to see the Kinsta platform in action for all our services.
Does Kinsta Offer a Money Back Guarantee?
Yes, we have a 30-day money-back guarantee on all of our Managed WordPress Hosting plans.
Does Kinsta Offer Refunds?
Yes, if you cancel your hosting account within the first 30 days of service, we will issue a full refund. We do NOT offer refunds for Application and Database Hosting, but you can try them using our free trial mentioned above.
Does Kinsta Require Long-Term Contracts?
No, you can cancel your subscription at any time.
- Easy setup and management in the MyKinsta dashboard
- 24/7 expert support
- The best Google Cloud Platform hardware and network, powered by Kubernetes for maximum scalability
- An enterprise-level Cloudflare integration for speed and security
- Global audience reach with up to 35 data centers and 275 PoPs worldwide