Unfortunately, we don’t have a trial period, but here is what we do offer:
- We have a full-featured demo of the MyKinsta dashboard. After registering for a demo account, you can test features like site creation, backup management, one-click staging area, and more – all for free!
- We have a 30-day money-back guarantee on all of our plans (including add-ons). If you cancel your hosting account during the first 30 days of service we will issue a full refund. This means you can try out Kinsta risk-free for 30 days!
- If you cancel your subscription after the first 30 days we’ll still refund the unused portion of your plan’s subscription. This includes both monthly and annual plans.
- There are no long-term contracts at Kinsta; you can cancel your subscription at any time.
Does Kinsta Have a Free Trial?
No, we don’t have a trial period. But we do offer a full refund if you cancel within 30 days of service. You can also register for a demo account, to test our features.
Does Kinsta Offer a Money Back Guarantee?
Yes, we have a 30-day money-back guarantee on all of our plans.
Does Kinsta Offer Refund?
Yes, if you cancel your hosting account within the first 30 days of service we will issue a full refund.
Does Kinsta Require Long-term Contracts?
No; you can cancel your subscription at any time.
Save time, costs and maximize site performance with:
- Instant help from WordPress hosting experts, 24/7.
- Cloudflare Enterprise integration.
- Global audience reach with 32 data centers worldwide.
- Optimization with our built-in Application Performance Monitoring.