We’ve done it again! Back in 2018, we added more disk space to our Starter, Pro, and Business 1 plans. While many were happy about this, some still weren’t satisfied with the disk space amounts across the board. If we don’t get something right the first time around, you can guarantee we’ll revisit it.
You’ll be happy to hear that we’ve added more disk space on all of our standard plans (from Starter through Enterprise). On some of the plans, in fact, we’ve doubled the amount! All at no extra cost. 🎉
Here is a summary of the changes on each plan:
- Starter plan: 10 GB (previously 5 GB)
- Pro plan: 20 GB (previously 10 GB)
- Business 1 plan: 30 GB (previously 15 GB)
- Business 2 plan: 40 GB (previously 20 GB)
- Business 3 plan: 50 GB (previously 30 GB)
- Business 4 plan: 60 GB (previously 40 GB)
- Enterprise 1 plan: 100 GB (previously 80 GB)
- Enterprise 2 plan: 150 GB (previously 120 GB)
- Enterprise 3 plan: 200 GB (previously 150 GB)
- Enterprise 4 plan: 250 GB (previously 200 GB)
These changes should already be reflected in your MyKinsta dashboard. For those of you on our standard legacy plans, the same increases have been applied.
Need something bigger? We have custom plans available too.
We hope you like this change. We have another exciting feature update coming in the next couple days. Stay tuned!