The WP Security Audit Log plugin allows WordPress site and multisite network owners to keep a detailed activity log of all the changes and user activity that happen on their websites.
Getting started is really easy – install the WP Security Audit Log plugin and it will automatically start keeping a record of who did what on your website. Even though the plugin is the most comprehensive solution it is very easy to use. It has all the settings you might require to fine tune the plugin. For example, you can specify for how long the logs are kept, disable the logging of specific changes and even exclude a user, IP address or role from the activity logs.
WP Security Audit Log is installed on more than 70,000 WordPress websites and is the most and best-rated WordPress activity log plugin for WordPress. It has a rating of 4.7/5 and 170+ 5-star reviews.
- Comprehensive activity log – the plugin does not just tell you that for example a post or a user profile was updated, but it actually tells you what was updated in that post or user profile.
- The most extensive coverage – the plugin has a handful of sensors that can keep a log of hundreds of different changes on WordPress and some of the most popular third-party plugins, such as Yoast SEO and BBPress. Refer to the complete list of WordPress activity log events for more information.
- WooCommerce activity log solution: the plugin can keep a detailed log of any changes that users and shop managers do on the WooCommerce store and products (admin). It also keeps a log of orders etc.
Fully configurable and adaptable – users can configure every aspect of the activity log and the plugin to fit their requirements. They can easily disable events (and re-enable them), configure the users, date and time display parameters, configure data retention period and much more.
Benefits of the WP Security Audit Log Plugin
- Better manage your users and their productivity.
- Ease troubleshooting and find the source of the problem within seconds.
- Know exactly what your users are doing and when.
- Easily spot suspicious behavior before it becomes a security problem.
- Better manage and organize your WordPress sites and multisite networks.