Development Industry Analyst
Kinsta is a premium managed WordPress hosting provider designed for all types of businesses, small or large. We're the first to be exclusively powered by Google Cloud Platform while utilizing an isolated container system. We believe that constant availability and an outstanding user experience are a must. That’s why we always utilize the latest software and most advanced technology to power our infrastructure.
- Full-time Remote
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting-edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We're constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of Kinsta, hit apply!
As Development Industry Analyst you’ll be part of the Marketing Team at Kinsta - a crucial team to the growth and success of our company. In this role, you’ll be responsible for keeping the Marketing team up to date on relevant development and software industry trends and news, technological developments, business opportunities, and potential partnerships. You’ll also provide guidance and support to Marketing teams on strategy, messaging, and content creation.
As Kinsta’s Development Industry Analyst, you will:
- Research and organize new technologies, frameworks, open-source projects, and proprietary software and rate their popularity and relevance for Kinsta.
- Find and follow industry new sources (Hacker News, websites and social media channels of different projects) and bring relevant industry developments to the attention of the marketing team.
- Share trends and industry developments with the Content team to inform blog, video, and course content providing content ideas and inputting email campaigns.
- Provide insight and guidance on the developer audience to Kinsta’ Sales team members.
- Review Marketing materials (written, audio, and video) upon request for technical accuracy and audience fit.
- Support the creation and review of tutorials, articles, and courses.
- Engage with people, communities, and open source projects relevant to Kinsta.
- Great communication and proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Experience working with industry and partnership research.
- Experience working remotely and autonomously.
- Knowledge of an additional language.
What we offer:
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company
Kinsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and we will take actions to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Kinsta's motivated team is scattered across the globe
You're in luck! We're actively looking for more talented and tech-savvy co-workers to join our awesome team. If you’re willing to learn a bunch of exciting new technologies at an innovative growing tech company, then please get in touch.
Life at Kinsta
Kinsta is a fun and welcoming place where our team members connect to each other around the things they love: travel, learning new languages, reading, family, pets, and more. Kinsta is also a place where quality work gets done.
We expect everyone to be honest and forthright with their ideas and contributions. Day-to-day, we challenge each other to constantly raise the bar, encourage unconventional thinking to achieve innovative breakthroughs, and are passionately committed to surpassing our goals.
We're looking for people who can take the initiative and contribute ideas anywhere in the company. We promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment.
What we offer
Remote working environment
Remote expense budget
Kinsta annual retreat
Competitive base salary
Flexible PTO so that you can rest and recharge
Training budget to support you in your career development
How we review and select newcomers
You apply for one of our open positions
We might ask you to complete a short assessment (a video or a test)
We invite you to an initial HR call, so that we can get to know each other
We invite you to one or two rounds of more in-depth, technical interviews with the hiring manager and the team
If you've successfully passed all interview rounds, you’ll receive an offer from us
Once you've accepted our offer, you'll have to pass a background check
Welcome on board!