Junior SEO Specialist
Kinsta is a premium managed WordPress hosting provider designed for all types of businesses, small or large. We're the first to be exclusively powered by Google Cloud Platform while utilizing an isolated container system. We believe that constant availability and an outstanding user experience are a must. That’s why we always utilize the latest software and most advanced technology to power our infrastructure.
- Full-time Remote
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on high-performance hosting. We run our services on cutting-edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We're constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta team, hit apply!
Our wonderful team has grown tremendously over the past year and we are looking for a highly motivated Junior SEO Specialist who is keen to work alongside Kinsta’s SEO Strategist, learn more about the world of SEO, and be ready to put into action their knowledge and expertise to help continue our organic growth trends as our business grows. As our Junior SEO Specialist, you will get exposure to versatile multilingual content, including written, video, and audio, and will be able to kickstart your SEO journey with a fully remote and global company, whose content reaches millions of people every month.
What you will do:
- Support the development of optimization strategies to increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Carry out on-page optimization for new and existing content, following SEO best practices and Google webmaster guidelines
- Write, edit, test, and experiment with SEO meta data to increase the click-through rate
- Make suggestions for link-building opportunities that align with the company's goal
- Perform keyword research to identify new content topics
- Analyze data in Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and other sources to highlight trends
- Regularly perform business and competitor analysis
Who you are:
- You have at least 1 year of hands-on experience with SEO
- You are a strong communicator, with proficiency in written and spoken English
- You have experience with analytics tools, such as Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- You have worked with SEO tools, such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, in the past
- You are highly organized, able to effectively manage and prioritize tasks
- You are familiar with Google Webmaster guidelines
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with YouTube SEO
- Ability to speak one or more of Kinsta’s core languages (Portuguese, Spanish, French, Swedish, Danish, German, Dutch, Japanese, Italian)
- Multilingual SEO experience
What we offer:
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company
Kinsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and we will take actions to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Kinsta's motivated team is scattered across the globe
You're in luck! We're actively looking for more talented and tech-savvy co-workers to join our awesome team. If you’re willing to learn a bunch of exciting new technologies at an innovative growing tech company, then please get in touch.
Life at Kinsta
Kinsta is a fun and welcoming place where our team members connect to each other around the things they love: travel, learning new languages, reading, family, pets, and more. Kinsta is also a place where quality work gets done.
We expect everyone to be honest and forthright with their ideas and contributions. Day-to-day, we challenge each other to constantly raise the bar, encourage unconventional thinking to achieve innovative breakthroughs, and are passionately committed to surpassing our goals.
We're looking for people who can take the initiative and contribute ideas anywhere in the company. We promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment.
What we offer
Remote working environment
Remote expense budget
Kinsta annual retreat
Competitive base salary
Flexible PTO so that you can rest and recharge
Training budget to support you in your career development
How we review and select newcomers
You apply for one of our open positions
We might ask you to complete a short assessment (a video or a test)
We invite you to an initial HR call, so that we can get to know each other
We invite you to one or two rounds of more in-depth, technical interviews with the hiring manager and the team
If you've successfully passed all interview rounds, you’ll receive an offer from us
Once you've accepted our offer, you'll have to pass a background check
Welcome on board!