We couldn’t be more excited to welcome Tom Sepper, a hosting industry veteran, as Kinsta’s new Director of Support. He will be handling the daily operations of our support department to ensure as Kinsta continues to grow, that every client still receives the attention they deserve. Nothing is more important to us than the quality of our support and it’s what has set us apart from the competition.
Tom has over 16 years of experience working in the web hosting and IT industry, much of which was spent in a managerial type role working alongside remote teams. You could also consider him a “jack of all trades,” as he’s done a little bit of everything, including operations, customer service, project management, marketing, and HR.
Tom comes to us with a wealth of senior-level industry experience. Among the companies he’s worked for:
- Chief Operating Officer at Site5.com, a web hosting provider in operation since 1998.
- Chief of Staff at Pressed, a white label managed WordPress hosting platform, acquired by Envato in 2017.
- Chief Operating Officer at HostPapa, a Canada-based hosting provider.
- Community & Documentation Manager at PowWeb, a web hosting provider in operation since 1999.
Tom hails from the great state of Texas (Dallas/Fort Worth area). 🤠 He graduated from Texas Tech University with a Bachelor of Business Administration in management. He’s a family man, die-hard Cubs fan, and is a Texas Hold’em aficionado.
Customer experience has always been a passion of mine, and as I was discussing the opportunity with Kinsta executives, it became quite clear that our ideals around the customer experience and culture were in complete alignment. I am excited to bring my experience and ideas to the Kinsta team to help build on the amazing foundation already in place! – Tom
No matter what problem you might have, you can pretty much bet that Tom has encountered it before. We are excited about the breadth of expertise and experience he is adding to our team.
Save time, costs and maximize site performance with:
- Instant help from WordPress hosting experts, 24/7.
- Cloudflare Enterprise integration.
- Global audience reach with 28 data centers worldwide.
- Optimization with our built-in Application Performance Monitoring.