We’ve been busy behind the scenes and are excited to announce that all 11 Google Cloud Platform data center locations are now available! This infrastructure change allows you to even more strategically position your WordPress sites closer to your visitors and customers. This helps to decrease latency, TTFB, and ensure faster page load times. Below is a list of our current and new locations:
- Council Bluffs, Iowa, USA (current)
- St. Ghislain, Belgium (current)
- Changhua County, Taiwan (current)
- Sydney, Australia (new)
- The Dalles, Oregon, USA (new)
- Ashburn, Virginia, USA (new)
- Moncks Corner, South Carolina, USA (new)
- London, UK (new)
- Frankfurt, Germany (new)
- Jurong West, Singapore (new)
- Tokyo, Japan (new)
These locations are now available from within the MyKinsta dashboard when you go to add a new site.
See our knowledge base article on Google Cloud Platform locations for more information and questions about moving an existing site.