Nathan BlissVP of Sales and Marketing, Kinsta
Nathan is a data-driven sales and marketing leader with more than 12 years of experience. His expertise spans multiple verticals, but he currently leads the Sales and Marketing team at Kinsta. He'll be sharing some of his own experiences working remotely and managing a remote team dispersed across the globe.
Brad MillerVP, Director of New Client Strategy, 10up
Brad Miller has over 10 years of experience in strategy, user experience design, business development, project management, creative direction, quality assurance, and business management. Spending the last 11 years working remotely, Brad has experienced both the pros and cons of working remotely.
Here’s What We’ll Be Covering:
- How to set up your workspace at home
- Ways to eliminate distraction
- Creating opportunities to casually connect with colleagues (and talk about something other than work)
- Prioritizing your time effectively
- Keeping work-life balance when work and home are the same place
- And more!