Kinsta is powered exclusively by Google Cloud Platform and we utilize Google Cloud’s premium tier global network to ensure your site loads even faster. Kinsta is recommended by Google Cloud as a fully-managed WordPress hosting solution.
All of our support engineers are WordPress developers, they create WordPress themes, plugins and contribute back to the core. 24/7 support is available for all of our customers 365 days a year. Read a little more about Kinsta’s history in our Google Cloud case study.
Based on independent tests from Review Signal, they were among the highest-performing WordPress hosts. For the fourth year in a row, they earned the Top Tier WordPress Hosting Performance award.)
Still looking for that perfect WordPress host?
- Fully managed
- Secure like Fort Knox
- Free migrations
- Ultimate speed
- Daily backups
- Google Cloud Platform
You have the option to choose 18 data centers for your site. Each of your sites can have a different data center as we utilize multi-regional deployments.
- Council Bluffs, Iowa, USA
- St. Ghislain, Belgium
- Changhua County, Taiwan
- Sydney, Australia
- Los Angeles (USA West 2)
- The Dalles, Oregon, USA
- Ashburn, Virginia, USA
- Moncks Corner, South Carolina, USA
- São Paulo, Brazil
- London, UK
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Jurong West, Singapore
- Tokyo, Japan
- Mumbai, India
- Montréal (northamerica-northeast1)
- Netherlands (europe-west4)
- Hamina, Finland (europe-north1)
- Hong Kong (asia-east2)
Our hosting platform doesn’t fall into any of the traditional hosting categories. Our entire infrastructure is built on the Google Cloud Platform and is very different from traditional shared, VPS, or dedicated infrastructure.
Kinsta utilizes LXD managed hosts and orchestrated LXC software containers for each site. What this means is that every WordPress site is housed in its own isolated container, which has all of the software resources required to run it (Linux, Nginx, PHP, MySQL). The resources are 100% private and are not shared between anyone else or even your own sites.
Read more about our architecture: https://kinsta.com/advanced-features/
All of our plans come with the following:
- Free CDN, free Letsencrypt SSL, staging environments, automatic daily backups and the option to create manual backup points anytime.
- Full page caching at the server-level to deliver content almost instantaneously to visitors. We also pair that with our Kinsta MU plugin, developed in-house, to provide even more granular control over caching.
- PHP 7, 7.1, 7.2, and 7.3.
- Free hack fix. If a client’s website is hacked we’ll fix it with immediate priority.
- Server-level rules and optimizations for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Download sites to ensure a smoother checkout experience for customers.
- A custom designed dashboard with lots of data that helps you improve further your site https://kinsta.com/mykinsta/ (screenshots will be updated here soon but you get a feeling what data is available).
- MyKinsta analytics reports for data analysis and performance insights https://kinsta.com/knowledgebase/mykinsta-analytics/.
- Multi-user access with fine-grained permissions. Add any number of users to your team. Give them access to all your sites, just billing or add them as developers or administrators to a subset of your sites.
- SSH access, Git, and WP-CLI.
- At least one free migration, completed by our expert support team. There are a certain number of migrations included depending on which plan you choose.
How We Stack Up
For even more details on how we are different than WP Engine or SiteGround please take a look at these pages:
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We stand behind the quality of our service. We are proud to offer a 30-day money-back guarantee with no long-term contracts.
Logos and Media
The official Kinsta logos can be found here: https://kinsta.com/press/.