Multi-vendor marketplaces like Amazon, Alibaba, and eBay have revolutionized online purchasing. Thus, they’ve kindled interest in creating similar multi-vendor websites to cater to a wider customer base.
Rather than spending hours coding, setting up a WooCommerce marketplace is the most convenient way to get started with it. WordPress and WooCommerce are free to use and offer numerous WordPress plugins, including a plethora of multi-vendor plugins to offer more choices to customers.
You’ll be happy to know that there are plenty of WooCommerce multi-vendor plugins. However, with more options, confusion can also arise. We aim to help curb that confusion.
In this article, we dive deep into the most proficient WooCommerce multi-vendor plugins and discuss their features.
And remember, your ultimate goal is to increase your store’s revenue. So be sure to download our free ebook, 10 Ways to Boost Your WooCommerce Product Page Conversions.
Let’s get started!
What Are WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Plugins?
WooCommerce has simplified launching an online store. It allows you to smoothly manage your store products, payments, shipping, tax management, etc. What’s more, there are hundreds of WooCommerce extensions to assist you and enhance your online store.
The term “multi-vendor” refers to multiple sellers. It involves numerous vendors selling products from a single website or online marketplace.
At its core, a centralized system controls all the shopping and business transactions in similar marketplaces. If the market runs on WordPress, a WooCommerce multi-vendor plugin maintains the business and all the transactions. It will help your store if an efficient WooCommerce multi-vendor plugin is matched with a fast WooCommerce theme.
The primary focus of the WooCommerce multi-vendor plugin is to connect multiple buyers and sellers through your marketplace. Likewise, it leaves the individual transaction to the vendors and generates commissions for you from each sale.
10 Best WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Plugins For WordPress
Several WooCommerce multi-vendor plugins have made their name in the WordPress market. And all of these plugins are prominent in their aspects and have distinct features.
Note that we aren’t listing these plugins according to any ranking or category. That said, we’ve chosen only to include the most reliable WooCommerce multi-vendor plugins in the market.
Now it’s your turn to choose the one you need from the 10 best WooCommerce multi-vendor plugins for WordPress we’ve found.
1. Dokan Multivendor
The Dokan Multivendor is, so far, the most popular WooCommerce multi-vendor plugin. It’s super easy to use and includes many features to create a multi-vendor marketplace like Amazon, eBay, or Alibaba in less than an hour!
Unlike any other WooCommerce multi-vendor plugins, Dokan comes with an extensive one-of-a-kind frontend for vendors. Every vendor gets a dashboard where they can precisely monitor and maintain their business.
Dokan Multivendor puts you in command of everything happening within your marketplace. If needed, you can manually reroute vendor registration, product publishing, subscription renewal, and more.
Dokan Multivendor Key Features:
- The plugin offers an independent store for each vendor with an attractive and customizable storefront.
- Vendors get individual dashboards to manage their products and overview their sales from one place.
- A global commission scheme and specific commission rates for different vendors allow the admin to profit from every trade.
- Enables vendors to maintain their store performance by scrutinizing their sales insights on the vendor dashboard.
- Admin holds authority over everything happening within the marketplace.
- Vendors can manage and configure their store as well as their public profile.
- Vendors can manage the shipping of their stores individually.
- The plugin works smoothly in conjunction with all WooCommerce themes.
- Unlimited vendors
- Vendor-friendly frontend
- Supports all WooCommerce themes
- Both traditional and digital marketplaces
- Ajax live search
- Numerous modules for extensibility
- Often buggy
- Somewhat less convenient support
2. WCFM Marketplace
The WCFM marketplace from WC Lovers is a WooCommerce multi-vendor plugin that comes with plenty of features to give you overwhelming control over your online marketplace. It’s perfect for those who look forward to a great deal of flexibility.
With WCFM, every vendor gets a Vendor Mobile App with deep monitoring and customization opportunities over their products, bookings, inquiry, reports, etc. For example, If a vendor needs to change the name, price, stock, or image of a product, they can do it quickly with the app.
Vendors can also monitor their commissions, refunds, withdrawals, ledger book, store invoices, and shipment tracking.
WCFM Marketplace Plugin Key Features:
- You get a magnificent frontend manager with all functionalities onboard for the vendors.
- The plugin provides you a mobile app with customization opportunities for vendors to maintain their store remotely with their smartphones.
- Vendors get flexible shipping management tracking (shipping rates by zone, country, distance, weight).
- The plugin provides a customizable commission system (fixed, percent, vendor-wise, product-wise, membership).
- You get live shipment status updates for shipping products.
- The commission schemes are flexible and can set global percentages or specific rates for different vendors.
- You get simple refund, withdrawal, and reverse withdrawal systems.
- Mobile app supported
- Support ticket system
- Live chat module
- Vendors can write blogs
- Single product multi-vendor
- Seller verification system
- Frequent complaints about poor support
- Premium add-ons
3. WC Marketplace
The WC Marketplace is a dependable WooCommerce multi-vendor plugin. It comes with an effortless setup procedure, especially considering the number of functionalities offered.
WC Marketplace provides the admin with convenient authority over the marketplace, including views, sales, sales reports, and commission sections. Furthermore, there are various commission plans to choose from, offering you greater flexibility.
It comes with a significantly dedicated and personalized dashboard for your vendors to manage their customer orders, queries, checkouts, templates, and requests.
Additional noteworthy features of this plugin include convenience in vendor tracking, consolidated order and refund manager, etc. Lastly, it allows the visitors to pay however they want by offering multiple payment processing options.
WC Marketplace Key Features:
- Vendors get a user-friendly and personalized dashboard to run their business.
- The plugin offers a simplistic vendor registration process.
- The plugin provides a global commission system. Also adjustable for specific vendors.
- It allows “Single Product Multiple Vendor” functionality.
- You get detailed analytics of sales reports and utilize them to enhance the marketplace.
- The plugins offer an adjustable shipping rate (based on weight, country, or product category) along with a shipping tracker.
- It provides product management tools that help vendors list their product details or export-import the info.
- The plugin offers a built-in order manager.
- Universal messaging system
- Product review management
- Different dashboards for commissions, coupons, reports, payments, etc.
- Supports multiple payment methods
- Basic frontend dashboard
- Lacks trusted sellers tag
- Somewhat buggy
4. WC Vendors Marketplace
The WooCommerce multi-vendor plugin WC Vendors Marketplace focuses on extending your marketplace by providing numerous functionalities. Getting started with WC Vendors is very comfortable with its smooth configuration options.
This plugin stands in a unique position in terms of usability — it offers you centralized administration over your entire marketplace and vendor storefronts, providing a comprehensive frontend dashboard. This means you can focus on the marketing and sales growth of your online marketplace.
With WC Vendors, merchants can enjoy a restrictionless marketplace and sell all kinds of products, including physical, digital, subscriptions, booking, or even auctions. You can also sell membership plans to your vendors, setting up parameters and limits on their selling products.
WC Vendors Marketplace Key Features:
- Offers individual frontend dashboards for the vendors to manage their products, sales, shipping, etc.
- You can control your marketplace and everything operating within it, including the products and vendors. However, you can enable the vendors to customize their storefronts.
- All kinds of products (physical, digital, subscriptions, variable, and auction).
- Multiple commission systems (percentage, fee, fixed, sales by vendor/products).
- The plugin provides live support features to assist the customers while shopping.
- The vendors themselves can create different discount coupons for multiple products and manage them.
- A comprehensive shipping system permits the vendors to conduct their shipping and set up shipping rates (Table rate, Flat rate).
- Customizable storefront templates
- Vendor vacation mode
- Complete frontend dashboard access for vendors
- Vendor store SEO
- Multiple payment gateways
- Basic vendor dashboard
- lacks seller statement
- Somewhat buggy
5. YITH WooCommerce Multi-Vendor / Marketplace
The YITH WooCommerce Multi-Vendor plugin is one of the most prominent WooCommerce multi-vendor plugins in recent times.
With the YITH marketplace, you can earn passive income from the sales of users who publish their products on your site. The YITH Multi-Vendor plugin allows you to select multiple administrators, create product catalogs, and arrange specific marketing campaigns.
What’s more, you can create a primary multi-vendor store with global commission rates, have super admin control, and generate automated reports for your sales and commissions. Notably, the super admin feature allows you to manage vendors’ accounts and sales.
You’ll also be able to take advantage of numerous additional features such as individual commission rates, advanced report management, order management, refunds, and plenty of similar functionalities while using YITH WooCommerce multi-vendor plugin.
YITH WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Key Features:
- A detailed sales and commission report to have a comprehensive overview of the marketplace.
- The plugin allows a separate order management system for every vendor of the store.
- The super admin can centrally enable or disable sales for each vendor.
- Marketplace admin can set a minimum commission threshold to prevent payments below limits.
- The vendors can create coupons, manage their products inside the marketplace.
- The refund management system is also available for the vendors.
- Website administrators can access vendors’ profiles using User Switch options and add products for a single vendor.
- Without admin approval, vendors can create product catalogs, track orders, incomes, and product reviews.
- Vendors can create shipping zones, calculate the cost, include additional charges, and refund and shipping policies using the advanced shipping module.
- Specialized in selling digital products
- Admin possesses centralized control over all vendors and their products, sales, etc.
- Seller verification allowed
- A very robust and advanced commission system with superior abilities
- No frontend dashboard for vendors
- Retrieves from the single product multiple seller option
6. WooCommerce Product Vendors
The brains that crafted WooCommerce have additionally built the WooCommerce Product Vendors marketplace plugin. This is a steady plugin that functions conveniently as a starter for your WooCommerce store.
WooCommerce Product Vendors allows you to earn commission from your vendors’ sales, set specific commission rates for different vendors, provides each vendor with control over their profile, and several handy product and order management features.
Using the plugin, vendors can control and customize their public profile, view sales reports and order status, and much more. Marketplace owners can create and edit vendors, set commission rates for vendors, and display vendors’ ratings.
Moreover, like other WooCommerce multi-vendor plugins, it offers few convenient features to aid you in growing your WooCommerce store. Compared to other entries in the article, this plugin is limited in the number of features offered.
WooCommerce Product Vendors Key Features:
- You can enable or set specific commission and payout rates for different vendors.
- You get options to add vendors as well as your products.
- The plugin can integrate with the WooCommerce Bookings plugin to offer the vendors a time base booking facility.
- The Vendors can manage their product and shipping rules all by themselves.
- You can choose to have an approval option for specific vendors while they add products to the marketplace.
- The plugin allows you to make payments to vendors instantly, manually, bi-weekly or monthly regarding the business situation.
- You can empower vendors as admins or managers to assist you in overseeing sales, tax orders, etc.
- An ideal WooCommerce multi-vendor marketplace plugin for the trade of both physical and digital goods
- Marketplace owner possesses control all over the marketplace
- A multiple vendor management system
- Every vendor has a public profile
- Automatic and manual withdrawal features.
- No frontend dashboard
- Far fewer features than competitors
- Lacks order management
VendorPro is a multi-vendor WooCommerce WordPress plugin crafted especially for the user who regards affiliate ecommerce as their principal interest. This plugin significantly empowers you to progress in your business with numerous affiliate sellers.
Inviting several affiliate sellers, allowing them to establish a business in your store, and generating commissions from their sales are the principal abilities of VendorPro’s multi-vendor ecommerce WordPress plugin.
Once installed, you’ll find a special feature that can manually set or predefine the base commissions on products. The plugin conducts detailed analytics of earned commissions for vendors, including any outstanding dues. Moreover, it can maintain and distribute that commission without troubling you about it, allowing you to focus on what’s important and grow your affiliate business quicker than before.
VendorPro Key Features:
- The plugin allows you to manually set up vendor commission rates to choose a different commission rate for specific vendors.
- VendorPro has been crafted particularly for digital goods.
- The plugin is highly effective for affiliate businesses to invite vendors and manage affiliate marketing within the plugin.
- The vendors have specific editorial control over their product profiles, such as editing or removing published products, Show/Hide products, enabling Order management.
- The vendors can create blogs about their products for better SEO and organic search and publish them.
- On a single product page, the vendors can Show/Hide the seller information.
- The vendors can control to Show/Hide their seller information on the single product pages of the online store.
- Specifically made in the likeness of Digital products
- Affiliate marketing-friendly
- A built-in Paypal gateway processor to have a smooth and secure payment process
- Provides the vendors functional facilities
- Shortcode supported for application forms and sales logs
- Not as beneficial for universal use (focuses on affiliate business)
- It lacks a vendor dashboard
- Specially built for digital products
- Not feature-rich, and provided features are minimal
8. Webkul WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin
Webkul WooCommerce Multi-Vendor plugin is one of the most proficient WooCommerce multi-vendor plugins put out there lately. It carries the definitive aptitudes and characteristics to convert your WooCommerce store into a full-fledged multi-vendor marketplace instantly.
Most significantly, Webkul also offers a multi-vendor mobile app that allows you to manage your marketplace anywhere, anytime, completely remotely. Moreover, the app works on both Android and iOS smartphones and tablets.
In addition, the plugin offers separate vendor profiles and vendor panels to add and market their products. Moreover, the vendors can manage their seller profiles and add, edit, or remove products from their product list via their dashboard.
As the admin, the plugin empowers you to possess a centralized command and control to cover the entire marketplace. You can precisely approve or manage the products, set unprecedented commission rates for different sellers, and control the product auto-publish/auto-approval settings.
Additionally, vendors can access a detailed report of all their transactions and sales, view their order history, manage their login credentials, and communicate directly with you, the admin, from their vendor dashboard.
Webkul WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace Key Features:
Need state-of-the-art, fast, and secure hosting for your new ecommerce website? Kinsta provides blazing fast servers and 24/7 world-class support from WooCommerce experts. Check out our plans
- The plugin supports all kinds of tradable physical or digital products from the WooCommerce plugin.
- The users can provide Ratings & Reviews regarding the product quality and service provided by the vendor. Precisely, sellers with better testimonials generate a better sale.
- Using the Marketplace Seller Central option, the Admin can facilitate the users to enlist themselves as sellers using the Seller Central option.
- Admin can set a global commission rate offering every vendor the same percentage or set different commission rates for distinct vendors considering their sales rate.
- Admin gets an Auto Approve option for new seller sanctions and also can Approve/Disapprove any product from any seller to stop product repetition.
- Both the Admin and Vendors can supervise the Order Management functionality and generate invoices for the sales.
- In a beeline, the Admin can make an existing user a vendor straight from the admin panel without any request from the user for vendor registration.
- The vendors can manage their shipping from their dashboard panel, including setting up new shipping zones and adding shipping methods for those zones.
- Mobile app for remote management
- Reasonably distributes responsibility for both the admin and vendors
- Allows sellers to manage their orders and shipping
- SEO-friendly URL structure to improve results in SERP
- A “Favorite Seller” option for users/customers
- Admin can assign any product to any seller
- Basic frontend dashboard
The bAZAAR WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Marketplace plugin brings some excellent hallmarks to the WooCommerce multi-vendor world. Despite being newer, this plugin offers some great features that would make anyone likely to fall for it.
The plugins offer a separate dashboard with an attractive UI for each vendor and full access to customize their dashboard and its functionalities. Vendors can create, edit, or manage different types of products directly from their dashboard.
Much like other standard WooCommerce multi-vendor plugins, bAZAAR also allows you to divide commissions properly to vendors according to their contribution in sales — on top of which it boasts a flexible earning withdrawal system.
Moreover, vendors can enjoy uninterrupted merchandising without bothering with the admin’s approval, and both admin and vendors have access to comprehensive analytics on orders. Additionally, the admin can create an announcement shown to the vendors at the sale’s end.
bAZAAR Multi-Vendor Marketplace Key Features:
- The plugin offers an attractive frontend dashboard for each vendor to manage their products, sales, shipping, and everything necessary for their business in the marketplace.
- Provides predefined product categories for the primary outcomes, and the admin can generate new product categories when required.
- The vendors and users can log in to the store with their social accounts.
- Admin can enable the vendors to store updates and regular management, creating a special section described as Vendor Management Interface.
- The plugin provides both admin and vendors a graphical & analytical report on the sales, products, orders, commissions, earnings, etc.
- The vendors can monitor their earnings and withdraw their incomes with a point-to-point track system.
- Single Product multi-vendor option available for vendors to sell only one product.
- The admin can introduce special commissions for different vendors, products, or categories to preserve the stability in the sales.
- The users can order from different sellers in the same order. Therefore, there is no need to use separate carts for different vendors.
- Centralized controls where the admin can manage anything (products, settings, analytics)
- CSV export facility for all the statistics and analytics
- Advanced searching, filtration, and sorting options with the use of Ajax
- Light and dark themes, switchable with a single click
- Notification of each order through email
- The vendor management interface for the admin
- New to the marketplace; needs time to evolve and prove itself amongst its competitors
- No user testimonials
10. Mercado Pro
The Mercado Pro is another influential WooCommerce multi-vendor plugin you should consider. The plugin is fresh but presents with some prominent functionality, like centralized admin authority all over the marketplace and individual dashboards for each vendor to search, filter, or sort their products in real-time.
With Mercado Pro, you get some robust features for setting up specific commission rates for vendors, observing vendor performance, reviewing all order details in the admin panel, a social login, and much more. Indeed, these features assist you in masterfully managing your WooCommerce multi-vendor store and speeding up your business.
The WooCommerce multi-vendor plugin also offers an internal chatting opportunity for the admin to communicate directly with all vendors rather than using an additional communication platform. Furthermore, vendors can utilize all WooCommerce supported payment gateways.
Mercado Pro Key Features:
- The plugin provides a robust and centralized admin panel with authority to control and manage anything.
- Both the admin and vendors get powerful statistical analytics regarding the sales, earnings, market growth to analyze and take decisive actions to grow the marketplace appropriately.
- All the vendors get their dashboard panel with a live tracking opportunity for their products.
- Admin can set global commission rates and specific commission rates for different vendors considering their product and sales.
- The plugins allow the vendors to create different products from their vendor’s dashboards.
- Every vendor gets a separate store within the marketplace. Also, the vendor can categorize the products in their store as per type.
- Users can log in to the marketplace using the major social platforms, including their email.
- One vendor can’t access another vendor’s files.
- Admin can create announcements for all the vendors or a specific vendor. And both the admin and vendors can access the previous statements.
- Vendors can generate coupon and discount prospects to increase their sales.
- Real-time frontend dashboard without any reload issues
- WPML integration
- Admin/vendor live chatting
- Strong privacy and intelligent admin management mechanisms
- Invoice and receipt system for vendors
- Real-time sales reports and statements
- Ajax search functionalities for faster queries
- New in the market — needs more time to determine its long-term viability
- Manual refund system
Key Features of Top WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Plugins
We’ve just covered the 10 most preeminent WooCommerce multi-vendor plugins available today. Each of these plugins is outfitted with powerful features to help you accomplish whatever you need for your marketplace.
After a significant amount of research, we’ve compiled the essential WooCommerce multi-vendor features and the plugins that proffer them:
|Names \ Features||Frontend Dashboard||Order Manager||Shipping
Which WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Plugin Should You Use?
Answering this question can be very tricky! That’s because every user has their distinct interests and preferences for their ecommerce marketplaces; so do you. Every plugin has its unique features to consider when seeking to make your marketplace a fruitful one. Each also has its limitations.
The best plugin for you would be the WooCommerce multi-vendor plugin that offers the relevant features and functionalities you’ve been seeking.
Let’s wrap up by taking a last look at the essential elements you’ll examine while picking your WooCommerce multi-vendor plugin — their features, usability, UI, and price as our primary concerns.
Number of Features Comparison
Whenever it comes to the number of features offered, some plugins like Dokan, WCFM Marketplace, YITH Multi-Vendor, bAZAAR, Webkul, Mercado make the first impressions from the list. These plugins provide you more features than other plugins in the market. So if you are looking for many features, one of these plugins can be your choice.
However, all these 10 plugins have got very appealing and robust characteristics. Nevertheless, they offer more or less, and it’s entirely your requirements that turn you to select the suitable one.
The usability of a plugin affects you when you perform numerous pursuits in a short period. Therefore, a plugin with complex characteristics is likely to drain your valuable time.
If you look for better usability and flexibility, the first responders are WC Vendors Marketplace, YITH WooCommerce Multi-Vendors, Dokan Multi-Vendors, Webkul Multi-Vendor plugin. These plugins are very flexible to use and boost your ecommerce business with WooCommerce.
“Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.”
— Steve Jobs
If your user interface is incompetent of displaying everything around your marketplace, you need to explore it within, which costs you precious time. Similarly, if you are not fond of the interface, staring at that all day long undoubtedly decreases your work enthusiasm. Hence, a comprehensive UI is essential for both work efficiency and performance.
Amongst the list, the bAZAAR Multi-Vendor, Dokan Multi-Vendor, WFCM Multi-Vendor, YITH WooCommerce has got the customizable frontend dashboard with the most attractive User interfaces to manage your WooCommerce marketplace. Notably, the UI of other entries is also great in comparison. The mentioned plugins are just more UI-focused, preferably than the other plugins.
Managing your WooCommerce multi-vendor marketplace remotely from anywhere anytime is a revolution in this sector. So far, WCFM Multi-Vendor and Webkul WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Plugins have introduced remote management smartphone apps. Therefore, if you prefer to manage your marketplace remotely, these are the plugins you should purchase to have firm management and boost your WooCommerce business.
These WooCommerce multi-vendor plugins come at different packages and different prices. The cost varies on the number of website licenses and billing period.
Take a look at this price list and find out the best arrangement for you:
|Plugins||Starter (year)||Lifetime||Website Licenses||Free Version|
Choosing the best WooCommerce multi-vendor plugin from a list of 10 somewhat can be a tricky proposition. Undoubtedly, these are excellent plugins, and all of them have definite capabilities.
However, your ultimate choice should serve your vision of your desired WooCommerce multi-vendor marketplace. We’re sure you’ve already thought through exactly how your WooCommerce multi-vendor store should operate for you and your customers. Nourish that vision and pick the plugin that helps you come the closest.
Have we missed any WooCommerce multi-vendor plugin you like? Let us know in the comments section!
Save time, costs and maximize site performance with:
- Instant help from WordPress hosting experts, 24/7.
- Cloudflare Enterprise integration.
- Global audience reach with 29 data centers worldwide.
- Optimization with our built-in Application Performance Monitoring.