We offer a number of user roles in MyKinsta so you can fine-tune user access to your website, including Site Administrator and Site Developer roles. You can invite users to a site from either a Site Users page or the Company Users page. For a detailed explanation of the different access types, take a look at our guide on how MyKinsta user roles work.
Invite Users from the Site Users Page
To invite a user to a site from the Site Users page, follow the steps below:
- Log in to MyKinsta.
- Go to WordPress Sites > sitename > Users to access the Site Users page.
- Click on the Invite users button in the upper right corner.
- In the pop-up/modal window that appears, enter the email address of the user you’d like to invite. You can invite up to 10 users by separating their email addresses with commas in the email field.
- Below the email field, select Site Administrator or Site Developer in the dropdown menu and click the Invite users button at the bottom of the window.
- If you need to send the invitation to a user again, you can use the Resend (reload) icon next to the pending invitation.
- If you need to delete the pending invitation, click the Delete (trash can) can icon near the end of the row to delete it.
- To copy the invite link, click the copy icon at the end of the row.
Invite and Add Users from the Company Users Page
When adding users on the Company Users page, you have the option to add users to your company or to a specific site.
If you previously added users to your company in MyKinsta and later want to add them to one or more sites at the same time without editing each user individually, you can do this on the Company Users page.
You’ll first need to select the users you’d like to add with the checkboxes on the left-hand side of the table. Once you do that, context-sensitive buttons will appear on the top right side of the table, where you can click the Add to Site button.
In the modal/pop-up that appears, you can begin typing the name of and/or select one or more sites to add your selected users to and select a role (Developer or Administrator) for each site.
Note: All selected users will receive the same role for that specific site.
Once you’re happy with the setup, click the Add members button to finalize.