Kinsta’s WordPress Hosting allows you to host your WordPress site on our fast and secure infrastructure with worldwide CDN, edge-caching, and the choice to host on one of 35 data centers. You can choose the plan that best suits your site, from Starter, Pro, Business, or even a tailored Enterprise solution.
WordPress Hosting includes the following features:
- Unlimited free migrations: You can migrate a site from any hosting provider that uses a standard WordPress installation directly through MyKinsta by sharing information about your current hosting provider or using a backup file.
- Kinsta CDN: Powered by Cloudflare, Kinsta’s CDN is free for all sites and enabled by default. It provides HTTP/3 support, primary domain support, image optimization, and code minification.
- Edge caching: Free for all Kinsta’s WordPress Hosting plans with no need to install any additional plugins. Kinsta’s Edge caching distributes pages cached in your site’s local data center to Cloudflare’s global network of 260+ data centers. This means when visitors load your website in their browser, cached responses are delivered from the location closest to them, making it faster with fewer server requests.
- Kinsta’s Application Performance Monitoring (APM) Tool: Included in all Kinsta’s WordPress Hosting plans for free without installing additional plugins. Kinsta’s APM Tool captures timestamped information about your WordPress site’s PHP processes, MySQL database queries, external HTTP calls, and more. With the APM data, you can troubleshoot specific slow page loads to identify PHP issues on your site.
- Automatic Backups: We automatically create daily backups of your site as well as system-generated backups for certain events for all sites on your account.
- STFP and SSH protocols: SFTP and SSH access are included in all WordPress Hosting plans. Securely connect to your website’s files with SFTP or use SSH to log into a command prompt, perform common sysadmin tasks, and execute commands on the server.
- Site Management Tools: Use Kinsta’s Tools to clear your site’s cache, enable debug mode, do a search and replace on your site’s content, set up geolocation, change your PHP version, and more, all from one place.
- Staging environments: Test new versions of your website or code changes with Kinsta’s free WordPress staging environment, which is completely separate from the live production site.
- Unlimited users: You can invite as many users as required to your company or site with different levels of access, depending on what their role is.
- Analytics: Kinsta’s Analytics provides you with in-depth information about your resource usage, CDN usage, website performance, response stats, visitor insights, and more.