We’ve made redirecting all of your HTTP traffic to HTTPS as easy as possible in MyKinsta.
- Log in to MyKinsta, select your site, and click on Tools.
- Under Force HTTPS, click the Enable button.
- In the Enable Force HTTPS modal/pop-up that appears, you can choose to use your primary domain as the destination or a requested alternative domain. Click Force HTTPS to confirm the change.
- This step is optional since forcing HTTPS will handle redirecting to HTTPS, but if you want to make sure all URLs in your database are using HTTPS, you can use the Search and replace tool in MyKinsta to update those.
- Lastly, another optional step is to check your URL’s HTTP status and redirect chain with our free HTTP status and redirect checker.