With our multi-user feature, you can create and manage a team, giving them access to various aspects of your website(s).
Prefer to watch the video version?
To invite a user to your company, follow the steps below:
- Log in to MyKinsta.
- Click on Users in the left sidebar to access the User Management page.
- Click on the Invite Members button in the upper right corner.
- In the pop-up/modal window that appears, enter the email address of the user you’d like to invite.
- Next to the email field, select Company Access or Site Access.
- If you selected Company Access, choose between Company Administrator, Developer, or Billing.
- If you selected Site Access, select one or more sites and set the access level of this user for each site (Administrator or Developer).
- Click the Invite User button at the bottom of the window.
For a detailed explanation of the different access types, take a look at our guide on how MyKinsta user roles work.
If you need to send the invitation to a user again, you can use the Resend button next to the pending invitation. If you need to delete the pending invitation, click the trash can icon at the end of the row to delete it.