With our multi-user feature, you can create and manage a team, giving them access to various aspects of your website(s). On the Company User page, you can invite users to your company or sites.
Note: You can also invite a user to a site (but not your company) on the Site User page (Sites > sitename > Users).
For a detailed explanation of the different access types, take a look at our guide on how MyKinsta user roles work.
Prefer to watch the video version?
To invite a user, follow the steps below:
- Log in to MyKinsta.
- Click on Users in the left sidebar to access the Company User page.
- Click on the Invite users button in the upper right corner.
- In the pop-up/modal window that appears, enter the email address of the user you’d like to invite. You can invite up to 10 users by separating their email addresses with commas in the email field.
- Next to the email field, select Company access or Site access.
- If you selected Company access, choose between Company administrator, developer, or billing.
- If you selected Site Access, select one or more sites and set the access level of this user for each site (administrator or developer).
- Click the Invite user button at the bottom of the window.
If you need to send the invitation to a user again, you can use the Resend button next to the pending invitation. If you need to delete the pending invitation, click the Delete (trash can) icon at the end of the row to delete it.