With our multi-user feature, you can create and manage a team, giving them access to various aspects of your website. To invite a user to your company, follow these steps below:
- Log in to MyKinsta
- Click on “Users” in the menu to access the users section
- Click on the “Invite Members” button in the top right
- Enter the email address of the user you’d like to invite
- Next to the email select “Company Access” or “Site Access”
- If you selected “Company Access” choose between “Company Administrator”, “Developer” and “Billing”
- If you selected “Site Access” select one or more sites and set the access level for each (“Administrator” or “Developer”)
- When done click the “Confirm” button at the bottom
For a detailed explanation of the different access types take a look at our knowledgebase article on how MyKinsta user roles work.
If you need to re-send the invitation to a user you can use the “Resend” button next to the pending invitation. You can also click the trash can icon to delete the pending invitation.