With our multi-user feature, you can create and manage a team, giving them access to various aspects of your websites, applications, or databases. On the Company Users page, you can invite users to your company or sites.
For a detailed explanation of the different access types, take a look at our guide on how MyKinsta user roles work.
Invite a User
To invite a user, follow the steps below:
- Log in to MyKinsta.
- Click your name in the upper right corner and Company settings in the dropdown.
- Click on Users in the left sidebar to access the Company Users page.
- Click on the Invite users button in the upper right corner.
- In the pop-up/modal window that appears, enter the email address of the user you’d like to invite. You can invite up to 10 users by separating their email addresses with commas in the email field.
- Next to the email field, make sure Company access is selected, then choose between Company Administrator, Developer, or Billing.
- Click the Invite user button at the bottom of the window.
Resend a User Invitation
If you need to send the invitation to a user again, you can use the Resend button next to the pending invitation. If you need to delete the pending invitation, click the Delete (trash can) icon at the end of the row.