If you have a Kinsta account, you can pull your sites into DevKinsta.
Pulling a site into DevKinsta and making a local backup of the site can also be used as an alternative backup method.
- Select the site you want to pull to in DevKinsta.
- Click the Sync button and select Pull from Kinsta in the dropdown menu.
- If you are not already logged in to your MyKinsta account in your DevKinsta settings, you’ll be prompted to log in (and provide 2FA if it’s enabled).
- Select the environment (Live, Standard Staging, or Premium Staging) you want to pull from.
- You can choose what to pull from your hosted site to your DevKinsta site:
- only the selected files,
- only the database,
- or both.
- Click Update local site to begin the pull process.