When pushing changes from DevKinsta to MyKinsta, you can only push to a Standard or Premium Staging Environment; you can’t push to a live site directly from DevKinsta. Once you’ve pushed your changes from DevKinsta to a staging environment, you can then push from staging to live in MyKinsta.
- Select the site you want to push from in DevKinsta.
- Click the Sync button and select Push to Kinsta in the dropdown menu.
- Select the environment you want to push your changes to.
- If you are not currently logged in to your MyKinsta account in your DevKinsta settings, you’ll be prompted to log in (and provide 2FA if it’s enabled).
- You can choose what to pull from your hosted site to your DevKinsta site:
- only the selected files,
- only the database,
- or both.
- Click Push site to begin pushing your changes.
Pushing your changes to staging will:
- Overwrite all files, if selected.
- Overwrite the database, if selected.
- Change the Site URL from local to the primary domain of the environment you’re pushing to.
- Push every existing WordPress user from the DevKinsta site if database is selected.