We stand behind our service here at Kinsta and want you to be happy with your hosting. We are proud to offer a 30-day money-back guarantee and no long-term contracts.
Try Kinsta Risk-Free for 30 Days
If you cancel your hosting account during the first 30 days of service we will issue a full refund. This means you can try out Kinsta risk-free for 30 days!
This money-back guarantee covers the cost of any Managed WordPress Hosting plan and add-on, with the exception of our dedicated add-ons. In addition, if you opt to use any of our add-ons during this initial 30 day period and request a refund the cost of those add-ons will also be refunded.
There are a few exclusions that do apply to this guarantee:
- The guarantee is not applicable for customers with dedicated instances.
- The guarantee is available to first-time customers. Returning customers are eligible for a partial refund of unused fees.
- This guarantee is available to you during the first 30 days after signing up for a brand new hosting plan. You can upgrade or downgrade your hosting plan during this time and the guarantee will still be in effect. However, the guarantee period runs for 30 days from the date that you initially sign up. The guarantee period does not start over each time you switch plans.
- Add-ons are only covered by this guarantee if you cancel your hosting account and all add-ons during the first 30 days of service. Add-ons are covered by our normal refund policy after the first 30 days of service.
- In some situations, you may be assessed a one-time fee. All one-time fees are non-refundable. Examples of one-time fees include paid migrations, a malware removal fee assessed when repairing a compromised site during a migration, or an infrastructure upgrade to handle a large-scale traffic event.
- If you incur any overage fees during the initial 30 day period the overage will be deducted from the refund. If the cost of the overage exceeds the value of the refund you will still be responsible for the additional amount of the overage not covered by the refund.
Refunds for Dedicated Instances
If you’re hosting on a dedicated instance, please refer to the refund guidelines below.
- The first month payment is non-refundable nor is a pro-rated refund supplied if the dedicated instance is canceled within the first month.
- Subsequent months are able to be canceled with a pro-rated refund for that current billing period.
Refunds After 30 Days
If you cancel your subscription after the first 30 days we’ll refund the time remaining in your plan’s subscription. This includes both monthly and annual plans.
All overages and one-time fees are non-refundable. If any overages or one-time fees are unpaid at the time of cancellation these fees will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. If the overage or one-time fees exceed the value of the refund you will still be responsible for the overage and one-time fees that are not covered by the amount of the refund.
Note: Calculations are based on the standard plans daily price (and not the 2 months off yearly price). You can cancel your plan from within your MyKinsta dashboard under the Billing section. Follow these instructions on how to cancel your plan.
How to Request a Refund
If you wish to cancel your Kinsta hosting account and request a full refund during your first 30 days with Kinsta or to request a partial refund at any point thereafter you can do this from your MyKinsta dashboard. Follow these instructions on how to cancel your plan.
- Easy setup and management in the MyKinsta dashboard
- 24/7 expert support
- The best Google Cloud Platform hardware and network, powered by Kubernetes for maximum scalability
- An enterprise-level Cloudflare integration for speed and security
- Global audience reach with up to 35 data centers and 275 PoPs worldwide