If you would like to change your site’s SFTP password, you can do so in your MyKinsta dashboard.
Prefer to watch the video version?
SFTP Change Password
The steps to take are the following:
- Log in to MyKinsta.
- Click on Sites in the left sidebar menu.
- Select the site you want to change the SFTP password for.
- Under the SFTP section, click on the Generate New SFTP Password button.
- Click the Generate new password button in the pop-up window that appears to confirm the change.
- You will receive a notification at the bottom of the screen in a second or so, at which point the password is updated.
- Copy and paste the new password into your FTP client as needed.
Save time, costs and maximize site performance with:
- Instant help from WordPress hosting experts, 24/7.
- Cloudflare Enterprise integration.
- Global audience reach with 28 data centers worldwide.
- Optimization with our built-in Application Performance Monitoring.