If you’re a Kinsta customer already or simply an online entrepreneur looking to diversify your income streams, joining the Kinsta affiliate program is a great way to earn extra money while recommending top-tier hosting.
As a Kinsta affiliate, for each WordPress referred customer, you’ll receive both of the following:
- A one-time commission between $50 and $500
- A monthly recurring commission of 10%
For Application and Database Hosting referred customers, you’ll receive:
- A monthly recurring commission of 5%
Why You Should Join Kinsta’s Affiliate Program
Here are a few reasons why you may want to join Kinsta’s affiliate program.
- Kinsta’s churn rate is less than 4%, which means the majority of our clients love hosting on Kinsta. You won’t have to worry about losing out on recurring revenue due to poor performance and service on Kinsta.
- Our hosting infrastructure is built on Google Cloud Platform’s premium tier network. We utilize Google Cloud’s Compute Engine C3D VMs in supported locations. On some sites, we’ve seen a +200% increase in performance after moving to C3D machines.
- Our custom-built dashboard has everything you need to manage a site with ease – free SSLs, premium DNS, password protection, redirects, and more. Schedule a MyKinsta demo to learn more about our dashboard features.
- With 36 data centers around the world, your referrals can choose a location that works for them.
Our industry-leading support team is available 24/7, 365 days a year. Your referrals will be in good hands!
How to Join Kinsta’s Affiliate Program
Getting started as a Kinsta affiliate is a three-step process.
Register as an Affiliate
To sign up as a Kinsta affiliate, visit our affiliate portal. After submitting your details, a member of our team will get in touch with you to review your application.
Create Your Affiliate Links
Create your affiliate links and download our banners to share on your sites and social media. We offer assets in a variety of colors, styles, and sizes.
To create an affiliate link, log in to the affiliate dashboard, on the bottom left click Create affiliate link, paste any URL you’d like to link to from the Kinsta website, and click Create link.
You can use any page or blog post on the Kinsta website, such as:
- Kinsta homepage:
- Kinsta features page:
- Kinsta plans pages
- Kinsta “Speed Up WordPress” guide:
You can then copy the affiliate link generated with your affiliate ID. You can then use this link on your website, in an email, on a banner, or anywhere you like. When someone clicks on your link, it places a cookie in their browser that lasts for 60 days. You will then get credited for the sale when anyone purchases a Kinsta plan within that time.
The links created have the sponsored attribute to comply with Google’s guidelines. If you are using a third-party affiliate plugin like Pretty Links, they have easy ways to add the sponsored attribute to all of your affiliate links.
Earn Commissions on Referrals
As soon as your links convert, you’ll be credited with the referral commission right in your PayPal account.
Joining Kinsta’s affiliate program is a great way to earn passive income. With our unmatched customer support, high-performance servers powered by Google Cloud Platform, and the powerful MyKinsta dashboard, your referrals will have a great experience hosting on Kinsta. Sounds interesting? Join the Kinsta Affiliate program and start earning commissions today!