Your hosting invoices are always available from right within the MyKinsta dashboard. These contain the amount charge, period dates, status and creation dates. We are constantly improving and adding more data to our invoices. Simply follow the steps below.
Prefer to watch the video version?
Kinsta Hosting Invoices
Login to your MyKinsta dashboard. Click on “Company” and select “Invoices.”
You’ll find a list of your invoices on this screen. You can then view your current invoice or download previous invoices as a PDF.
Automatic Invoice Emails
If you would like to receive automatic PDF invoices to your email, you can enable the “invoice in email” option in MyKinsta. This feature is available for users with the Company Owner, Company Administrator, or Company Billing role.
To enable automatic email invoices, follow the steps below.
- Log in to your MyKinsta account.
- Click on your user icon in the lower left hand corner, and select User Settings.
- Click on the Notifications tab.
- Click on the Invoice in Email toggle to enable automatic email invoices.
Save time, costs and maximize site performance with:
- Instant help from WordPress hosting experts, 24/7.
- Cloudflare Enterprise integration.
- Global audience reach with 28 data centers worldwide.
- Optimization with our built-in Application Performance Monitoring.