ionCube is a tool for encrypting PHP scripts for secure licensing and other use cases. To load a PHP script that has been encoded with ionCube, you need to enable the ionCube Loader extension.
At Kinsta, we’ve built a tool to enable ionCube Loader right in the MyKinsta dashboard.
How to Enable ionCube Loader in MyKinsta
To enable ionCube Loader for your WordPress site, there are just a few steps you need to follow:
- Log in to MyKinsta
- Navigate to your site’s Tools page
- Click the Enable button under IonCube Loader.
After enabling ionCube Loader in MyKinsta, PHP scripts encoded with ionCube in your site environment will be able to be decoded and executed.
Save time, costs and maximize site performance with:
- Instant help from WordPress hosting experts, 24/7.
- Cloudflare Enterprise integration.
- Global audience reach with 28 data centers worldwide.
- Optimization with our built-in Application Performance Monitoring.