If you need to remove a site you’re no longer using, or need to start over with a site you’re developing, you can delete your site from within your MyKinsta dashboard.
Prefer to watch the video version?
Delete a WordPress Site / Install
Click on Sites in the left bar, where you’ll find a list of your installs/sites. Click on the site you want to delete, scroll down, and click on the Delete Site button.
You’ll get a pop-up asking you to confirm the deletion of your site.
You have to accept the following prompts:
- The files and database for your site will be deleted.
- The files and database in the staging environment for your site will also be deleted.
Then enter your site’s name followed by a dash and the word “live” (SITENAME-live) in the field and then click the Delete Site button.
Once the deletion of the site is complete, you’ll have an open spot in your plan for a new site.
Save time, costs and maximize site performance with:
- Instant help from WordPress hosting experts, 24/7.
- Cloudflare Enterprise integration.
- Global audience reach with 28 data centers worldwide.
- Optimization with our built-in Application Performance Monitoring.