- A smoother and more flexible development experience.
- See how your site worked previously without having to touch your live site.
- Recover and retrieve information from a previous backup without modifying your live site.
Restore WordPress Backup to Staging
Log in to MyKinsta and go to the Sites list. Click on your site name and click on the Backups tab. You’ll see a list of your available backups, which are available to restore to your staging environment.
Next to the WordPress site backup you’d like to restore, click the Restore to button and select Staging in the dropdown menu.
Depending on how large your site is, this may take a couple of minutes. You can then access your staging site, which now has its own environment, completely separate from your live production site.
Note: When restoring a live backup to staging, all staging backups will remain intact.
Save time, costs and maximize site performance with:
- Instant help from WordPress hosting experts, 24/7.
- Cloudflare Enterprise integration.
- Global audience reach with 28 data centers worldwide.
- Optimization with our built-in Application Performance Monitoring.