We moved to a visitor-based pricing model in November 2017. For those of you still on our legacy bandwidth-based hosting plans, see details below regarding account changes, upgrades, etc.
You can still upgrade and downgrade between the bandwidth-model plans from within MyKinsta.
The only exception is the new starter ($30/month) and pro ($60/month) plans. Since these are brand new and were not previously available, they can only be used with the new visitor-based pricing model. You can switch to these at any time by reaching out to our support team.
Changes to Plans
Below is a summary of the changes to our plans:
- Business 1 plan previously had 1 install and 5 GB SSD. It now has 3 installs and 30 GB SSD.
- Business 2 plan previously had 5 installs. It now has 10 installs.
- Business 3 plan previously had 15 installs. It now has 20 installs.
- Business 4 plan previously had 20 installs. It now has 40 installs.
- Enterprise 1 plan previously had 40 installs. It now has 60 installs.
- Enterprise 2 plan previously had 60 installs. It now has 80 installs.
Below are additional details for each legacy bandwidth-model plan:
We also launched our CDN integration with KeyCDN. All legacy bandwidth-based clients are receiving the same amount of free CDN bandwidth as the new plans. Which is as follows:
- Starter plan includes 50GB
- Pro plan includes 100 GB
- Business 1 plan includes 200 GB
- Business 2 plan includes 300 GB
- Business 3 plan includes 500 GB
- Business 4 plan includes 500 GB
- Enterprise 1 plan includes 1 TB
- Enterprise 2 plan includes 1 TB
- Enterprise 3 plan includes 1 TB
- Enterprise 4 plan includes 1 TB