With the introduction of the Kinsta MU plugin, we’ve added some Kinsta branding to help you navigate around the WordPress admin dashboard easier. For example, the “Kinsta Cache” tab in the admin dashboard sidebar features a Kinsta logo, so you can quickly find the right place to clear your site’s cache when needed.
For agencies and other Kinsta customers who may want to remove the Kinsta branding from the WordPress admin dashboard, we provide a built-in white labeling option. This feature is especially useful if you’re using hosting for or reselling to your own clients.
Enabling white labeling will change three elements in the WordPress dashboard.
- The branded “Kinsta Cache” sidebar button will be changed to an unbranded “Cache Settings” button.
- The “Thanks for creating with WordPress and hosting with Kinsta” near the bottom of the dashboard will be replaced with “Thank you for creating with WordPress”.
- The Kinsta logo on the “Cache Control” page will be removed or replaced with an image of your choice.
- The links to Kinsta documentation and support will be removed.
How to White Label a Kinsta Site
To white label your admin you’ll need to define some constants, preferably in the
wp-config.php file. The two constants available are
truewill remove Kinsta branding, including text and images.
KINSTAMU_LOGOto an image URL will use the designated image as the logo.
If you use your own logo please make it 32px high as this is the maximum height allowed for that element.
Here’s an example of a white label configuration in
define('KINSTAMU_WHITELABEL', true); define('KINSTAMU_LOGO', 'https://mylogo.com/mylogo.jpg');
To disable white labeling, just remove the constants from
wp-config.php. White labeling is just one example of Kinsta’s extensive feature set for WordPress agencies and single users alike. If you’re interested in other site management features on Kinsta, check out our site labeling and site renaming tools!
Save time, costs and maximize site performance with:
- Instant help from WordPress hosting experts, 24/7.
- Cloudflare Enterprise integration.
- Global audience reach with 28 data centers worldwide.
- Optimization with our built-in Application Performance Monitoring.