With over 50,000+ active installations and over 270, 5-star reviews, Give is the most popular donation plugin available for WordPress. It’s simple for you to implement and set up your forms, view donation statistics and reports, manage donors, and integrate with a wide variety of third-party gateways and services.
Give’s powerful donation forms inherit your website’s theme styling so you don’t have to worry about the design. Insert your donation forms onto any page with the shortcode builder and choose which pieces of the form you want to be displayed. Once you have started accepting donations, full-featured reporting and complete donor management help you keep track of campaign goals and financial data.
Free Give Core Features
- Powerful Donation Forms: Add goals, multiple giving amounts, custom amounts, terms and conditions, and more with just a couple clicks
- Full-Featured Reporting: Measure performance across multiple campaigns with exportable reports filtered by date, form, and payment method.
- Complete Donor Management: Generate tax-deductible receipts, get a complete history of your donor activity, and integrate with third-party services through the Give API.
- Recurring Donations: Allow donors to automatically give on a regular basis at a time-interval of their choice.
- Fee Recovery: Ask donors to give a little extra in order to cover the cost of processing fees from your chosen payment gateway companies.
- Tributes: Donors can give in honor of a loved one.
- Currency Switcher: Provide the ability for donors to give in their native currency with currency switcher.
Marketing Integrations: Integrate your forms with MailChimp, Constant Contact, AWeber, and Convert Kit.
- Payment Gateways: Choose from PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.net, and a multitude of additional options.
- More: Additional add-ons include Donation Upsells for WooCommerce, Zapier, Google Analytics, Gift Aid, and more.